Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official NCOH Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We Need Coders

How To Make This Site Popular

Go down 
+5
Yamato Daiwa
4th Hokage
†Decimo†
RrAiKIrin
din98
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
†Decimo†
Vongola Boss
Vongola Boss
†Decimo†

Warn Bar :
How To Make This Site Popular - Page 2 Left_b100 / 30 / 3How To Make This Site Popular - Page 2 Right_10

Ryu/Money/Bounty : 5050

How To Make This Site Popular - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Make This Site Popular   How To Make This Site Popular - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:04 pm

the banners are abit 2 big still. and i can make banner gife some sprits on some chars in the game:) and ill see what i can do xD
Back to top Go down
http://custom.4rumer.com/forum.htm
INSTINCT

Kazekage
Kazekage
INSTINCT

Warn Bar :
How To Make This Site Popular - Page 2 Left_b100 / 30 / 3How To Make This Site Popular - Page 2 Right_10

Ryu/Money/Bounty : 5158

PostSubject: Re: How To Make This Site Popular   How To Make This Site Popular - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:20 am

Yamato Daiwa wrote:
its about whore-ka-gays. and now look at the banner... how many whore-ka-gays do you see?
the blog is named chronicles of hokage...the guys in the back are in the quest to fulfill their destiny..and i guess the word "chronicles" have a similar meaning
Back to top Go down
divinerange
Civil
Civil
divinerange

Warn Bar :

Ryu/Money/Bounty : 5036

PostSubject: Re: How To Make This Site Popular   How To Make This Site Popular - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:35 pm

how about juz showing the best sheets that we have to other sites?
Back to top Go down
divinerange
Civil
Civil
divinerange

Warn Bar :

Ryu/Money/Bounty : 5036

PostSubject: Re: How To Make This Site Popular   How To Make This Site Popular - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:36 pm

or juz put it in facebook.....lame
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Make This Site Popular   How To Make This Site Popular - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How To Make This Site Popular
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Everything Else :: Offtopic-
Jump to: