Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official NCOH Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We Need Coders

post the game ad we discuss about it

Go down 
+3
†Decimo†
Yamato Daiwa
INSTINCT
7 posters
AuthorMessage
INSTINCT

Kazekage
Kazekage
INSTINCT

Warn Bar :
post the game ad we discuss about it Left_b100 / 30 / 3post the game ad we discuss about it Right_10

Ryu/Money/Bounty : 5145

post the game ad we discuss about it Empty
PostSubject: post the game ad we discuss about it   post the game ad we discuss about it I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:21 am

which one did you played recently
Back to top Go down
Yamato Daiwa
Admin
Yamato Daiwa

Warn Bar :
post the game ad we discuss about it Left_b103 / 33 / 3post the game ad we discuss about it Right_10

Ryu/Money/Bounty : 5202

PostSubject: Re: post the game ad we discuss about it   post the game ad we discuss about it I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:15 am

do you mean concole games or pc games?
Back to top Go down
†Decimo†
Vongola Boss
Vongola Boss
†Decimo†

Warn Bar :
post the game ad we discuss about it Left_b100 / 30 / 3post the game ad we discuss about it Right_10

Ryu/Money/Bounty : 5037

PostSubject: Re: post the game ad we discuss about it   post the game ad we discuss about it I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:45 am

i playing wow:D i am waiting for star wars unleashed 2 and the new naruto game for Xbox 360
Back to top Go down
http://custom.4rumer.com/forum.htm
INSTINCT

Kazekage
Kazekage
INSTINCT

Warn Bar :

PostSubject: Re: post the game ad we discuss about it   post the game ad we discuss about it I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:03 am

both console an pc....its just the game that matters
Back to top Go down
Hawk Eyes
Civil
Civil
Hawk Eyes

Warn Bar :

Ryu/Money/Bounty : 5066

PostSubject: Re: post the game ad we discuss about it   post the game ad we discuss about it I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:42 am

post the game ad we discuss about it Klown_10
its a good no awesome multiplayer game and best military game i think
anyone played it Question
Back to top Go down
INSTINCT

Kazekage
Kazekage
INSTINCT

Warn Bar :

PostSubject: Re: post the game ad we discuss about it   post the game ad we discuss about it I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:40 pm

hawk i played yesterday with your in the gulf of oman...u use the same user name don't you,,,,,my user name is sam1321
Back to top Go down
Hawk Eyes
Civil
Civil
Hawk Eyes

Warn Bar :

PostSubject: Re: post the game ad we discuss about it   post the game ad we discuss about it I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:45 pm

k its a good game isn't it
Back to top Go down
itachixsasuke

Mizukage (Founder of Akatsuki)
itachixsasuke

Warn Bar :

Ryu/Money/Bounty : 5329

PostSubject: Re: post the game ad we discuss about it   post the game ad we discuss about it I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:56 pm

ya this game rocks
Back to top Go down
INSTINCT

Kazekage
Kazekage
INSTINCT

Warn Bar :

PostSubject: Re: post the game ad we discuss about it   post the game ad we discuss about it I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:07 am

yeah exactly
Back to top Go down
Yamato Daiwa
Admin
Yamato Daiwa

Warn Bar :
post the game ad we discuss about it Left_b103 / 33 / 3post the game ad we discuss about it Right_10

PostSubject: Re: post the game ad we discuss about it   post the game ad we discuss about it I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:08 pm

i played hawx, a game for wii i rly dont remember, megaman zero, pokemon!, gunz, ultimate knight windom xp, silver knight, lf

EDIT: thats just what i played this + last week
Back to top Go down
INSTINCT

Kazekage
Kazekage
INSTINCT

Warn Bar :

PostSubject: Re: post the game ad we discuss about it   post the game ad we discuss about it I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:57 am

intesesting...seems we have plenty of gamer dudes here
Back to top Go down
Hawk Eyes
Civil
Civil
Hawk Eyes

Warn Bar :

PostSubject: Re: post the game ad we discuss about it   post the game ad we discuss about it I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 4:19 am

megaman zero, ultimate knight looks cool
Back to top Go down
Yamato Daiwa
Admin
Yamato Daiwa

Warn Bar :

PostSubject: Re: post the game ad we discuss about it   post the game ad we discuss about it I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:35 am

they are. i play Megaman Zero Collection for NDS. its a 2D game. fighting game (if you call slash and shoot for fighting game). Ultiamte Knight Windom XP is a 3D game. its also a slash and shoot game with MOBILE SUITS! isnt it awsome? bandai or any other companies never make gundam game for pc and those guys made a gundam clone game! they would break copyright and trademark stuff if they made a gundam game so they made their own mech and stuff. so its 10% their stuff. but people made 3D gundam models and added it to their own games and play. in some places, you can download 3D gundam models and play it in windom xp. you can also play with custom models in Bootfighter Windom XP. bootfighter is their older game. there is a game called Silver Knight with their own mobile suits (copyright thing like i said before). i dont know who made that game but its also pretty awsome. i THINK you can add your own mobile suits to the game.
Back to top Go down
k1
Genin Of Amegakure
k1

Warn Bar :

Ryu/Money/Bounty : 5108

PostSubject: Re: post the game ad we discuss about it   post the game ad we discuss about it I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:27 am

how many of u play CS?
Back to top Go down
4th Hokage

God of Amegakure
God of Amegakure
4th Hokage

Warn Bar :

Ryu/Money/Bounty : 5248

PostSubject: Re: post the game ad we discuss about it   post the game ad we discuss about it I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:13 am

I,
Anyone played Crysis Warhead?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: post the game ad we discuss about it   post the game ad we discuss about it I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

post the game ad we discuss about it
Page 1 of 1