Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official NCOH Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We Need Coders

Difficult character help in ideas for jutsus....and blah blah blah.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jose12323
Civil
Civil

Warn Bar :
Difficult character help in ideas for jutsus....and blah blah blah. Left_b100 / 30 / 3Difficult character help in ideas for jutsus....and blah blah blah. Right_10

Ryu/Money/Bounty : 5036

Difficult character help in ideas for jutsus....and blah blah blah. Empty
PostSubject: Difficult character help in ideas for jutsus....and blah blah blah.   Difficult character help in ideas for jutsus....and blah blah blah. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 6:29 pm

OK…i have some suggestion for…ermmm…difficult characters (with diffucult i mean, to think off jutsu for them.)

Karin. (The most difficult one ever!)
Fighting style:
Pure rage (sakura style)
Jutsus (normal ones):

1)Exploding tag:
Karin puts an exploding tag in the enemies back, Karint hen swins the enemy around and throws them away,the exploding tag activates,making a little explosion.

2) Karin´s rage:
Karin punches the enemy to the floor, then Karin starts to kick them as they are on the floor. (weakest one)

4)Karin´s combo:
Karin kicks the enemy to the air, then she throws 2 kunai at them, they have exploding tags attached,the enemy explodes (one of the most damaging ones)

Ougis:

1: Explosive diversion:
Karin kicks the enemy in the stomach, then kicks their head,when they flinch in pain, she puts and exploding tag in their back, and kicks them powerfully, they are stomped against a wall or somewhere else,then the exploding tag explodes.

2 Kagura eye:
Karin slaps her opponent 5 times,then she powerfully kicks them, when they flinch in pain she throws a kunai attached to a wire that has several exploding tags attached to it, when she throws it directly to the opponent, and it hits their arm, she lets the wire in the floor and ran away,the exploding tag explodes,she uses her kagura eye to locate the target, she then throws 5 kunais which all hit, and then one with an explosive tag.

Awakening (if possible for coding or idk): Kagura eye (she can block punches and weapons more easy)

That’s all I can think off…..many explosions…. XD

Ino Yamanaka (Not that difficult….)
Fighting style:
Acrobatic-like…?

Jutsus (normal abilities)

1)Exploding flowers
Ino throws some cosmo flowers to the enemy or wherever she wants to,they are attached to exploding tags,they rapidly explode if they hit a target if not they make a explosion anyways .

2)Cosmo barrage:
Ino throws various flowers to the enemy,they are like kunai,but she throws them until the user stops pressing A (for example) and/or when she rans out of chakra.

3) Mind confusion:
Ino throws some explosives to the ground,they are like balls (that sounded perverted O.e) she then makes a ahndseal and the enemy cant move,the balls explode.

4) 16 hit-combo:
Ino starts to spin around and kick everywhere,hitting 16 times in total if youa re near her.

5)Ino enters to the mind of the enemy (if she can aim properly) and when she is inside,she places an exploding tag in the clothes of her possessed body of her victim,she then rapidly goes to her body,and she uses Exploding tag activate,so it explodes into them.

Ougies:

1 Beauty in the moonlight:
Ino cast a genjutsu and disappears in flowers, she then appears in the sky then a full moon appears,she then acrobaticly-like jumps to the opponent,crushing them against the floor,if they doesn’t move or idk…..?.

2 Flower shuriken
Ino creates a circle of flowers,which she throws, it flies and chases the enemy and explodes when it touches the enemy.

3)Butterfly evolution:
Million of butterflies appear from nowhere, the target is paralyzed, as petals appear from no-where trapping their feeth,she then appears near the target from nowhere and places and exploding tag in their forehead,she then ran away as fast as she can,all the butterfly are actually exploding tag and they explode alongside the one in the forehead of the enemy.

Awakening (if possible to code or idk):Covered with flowers mode.

When low of energy,ino makes a handseal and spins,from her, million of dark purple olored petals appear spinning around her,she strats to glue in purple,now her attacks are mor epowerfull as the petals are har as shurkiens (this can be a jutsu too,like she does this and makes the 16-hit combo….?)

Hinata Hyuga (Not very difficult actually.)

Fighting style: graceful movement and gentle fist.

1 Gentle fist barrage:
Hinata hits the opponent with 5 gentle fist, then she makes a both palm direct attack to the stomach releasing many chakra.
2 Protective 8 trigrams 64 palms
Hinata moves fast,making a blue orb like protecting field around her,if its touched it will make the enmies life go lower,it wastes chakra.

3 Gentle fist destructor.
Hinata jumps hight then she attacks with both palms to the enemies head from the “sky”.
4. Eight trigrams 32 palms:
Hinata just hits the target 32 times….if they let her…..

Ougies:

1. Hinata uses some gentle fist in the enemies stomach,she throws them hight in the air, and uses protective 8 tigrams 64 palms,throwing the enemy away.

2. Gentle fist destructive barrage

Hinata attacks with several gentle fist,then at the end throws the enemy away with a burst of chakra.

3: Gentle Step: Twin Lion Fist.
Hinata attacks the enemy with a barrage of gentle fist,then she charges and her fist glows blue transforming in 2 lion shrouds in each hand,she thrust them forward, releasing all her chakra in the last strike, the enemy falls to their knees,or to the ground idk…..

Awakening (if possible): Gentle step twin lion fist mode:
Her attacks become more powerfull….she had 2 lion heads one in each hand.

Or
Byakugan:She becomes more powerful and faster

Shizune:

Jutsus:
Tonton throws some explosive balls to the enemy.

Tonton strikes the enemy 5 times curled like a hedhehog.

Shizune throws some needles from her arm device.

Shizune throws MORE needles from her mouth

Shizune uses chakra scalpel to the enemy,or she can do a kage bunshin,they all use chakra scalpel….like a barrage.

Ougis:

1) Shizune makes a poison msit,tonton throws some exploding balls, when the poison mist vanishes she throws some needles from her mouth/arm device.
Awakening:idk......medical mode chakra scalpel mode....idk.

So that’s it…..hope it helps…..i guess.
Back to top Go down
RrAiKIrin

Missing Nin From Kirigakure
RrAiKIrin

Warn Bar :
Difficult character help in ideas for jutsus....and blah blah blah. Left_b100 / 30 / 3Difficult character help in ideas for jutsus....and blah blah blah. Right_10

Ryu/Money/Bounty : 5436

PostSubject: Re: Difficult character help in ideas for jutsus....and blah blah blah.   Difficult character help in ideas for jutsus....and blah blah blah. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:37 am

goodd ideas
Back to top Go down
http://ncoh.niceboards.net
Yamato Daiwa
Admin
Yamato Daiwa

Warn Bar :
Difficult character help in ideas for jutsus....and blah blah blah. Left_b103 / 33 / 3Difficult character help in ideas for jutsus....and blah blah blah. Right_10

Ryu/Money/Bounty : 5215

PostSubject: Re: Difficult character help in ideas for jutsus....and blah blah blah.   Difficult character help in ideas for jutsus....and blah blah blah. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:43 am

ino is more like a tracer and same goes with karin. they both can heal and karin arent pure rage type.
Back to top Go down
RrAiKIrin

RrAiKIrin

Warn Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Difficult character help in ideas for jutsus....and blah blah blah.   Difficult character help in ideas for jutsus....and blah blah blah. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:20 am

yes carin isn't like sakura powerful
Back to top Go down
vikitoo
Civil
Civil
vikitoo

Warn Bar :
Difficult character help in ideas for jutsus....and blah blah blah. Left_b101 / 31 / 3Difficult character help in ideas for jutsus....and blah blah blah. Right_10

Ryu/Money/Bounty : 5064

PostSubject: Re: Difficult character help in ideas for jutsus....and blah blah blah.   Difficult character help in ideas for jutsus....and blah blah blah. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:23 am

Yea but sakura is really Powerful like Tsunade
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://ncoh.niceboards.net/
jose12323
Civil
Civil

Warn Bar :

Ryu/Money/Bounty : 5036

PostSubject: Re: Difficult character help in ideas for jutsus....and blah blah blah.   Difficult character help in ideas for jutsus....and blah blah blah. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:30 pm

The problem is....we need to create,invent. Ino cant just stand there babling.....no one would like to play with her if she is like that O.o same goes for karin, she doesnt have sakura´s power....but she smashes suigetsu many times and destroys doors easily with a kick,those are the things we should take in account.....

Anyways i wanna help making hinata-chan....can i? pwease? XD
jk....but i want to.
Back to top Go down
RrAiKIrin

RrAiKIrin

Warn Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Difficult character help in ideas for jutsus....and blah blah blah.   Difficult character help in ideas for jutsus....and blah blah blah. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:05 pm

k you can help if you want here everyone helps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Difficult character help in ideas for jutsus....and blah blah blah.   Difficult character help in ideas for jutsus....and blah blah blah. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Difficult character help in ideas for jutsus....and blah blah blah.
Page 1 of 1